In light of feeling unfulfilled, here is a top ten list of things I'd like to do before I die:
1. Write/publish a Great American Novel, or at least one worthy of a noteworthy literary prize
3. Go tent camping with a significant other
4. Interrupt a street break dancing routine with moves of my own and then walk away as if nothing happened
5. Learn to surf and purchase a surfboard
6. Own a boxer dog named Bronx
7. Travel to Italy, Australia, Africa, Ireland for the first time and visit Nicaragua again
8. Write an original song and have someone famous sing it
9. Dance on the Ellen Show (yet this requires me to become famous...oops)
10. Be married in a large cathedral
It being....life. We're almost halfway through February 2018. Where does the time go? What do we spend our time doing? This mornin...
Hot off the heals of an amazing Memorial Day weekend, I enter the work week with a renewed sense of purpose and determination. I did ever...
One moment I'm gently eyeing my peers success, reminding myself of my own mediocrity. The next moment, I'm on stage in front of a ...
This month seems nothing short of incredibly. I mean, seriously. It may have been the best month of my life and that is no exaggeration. Let...