In light of feeling unfulfilled, here is a top ten list of things I'd like to do before I die:
1. Write/publish a Great American Novel, or at least one worthy of a noteworthy literary prize
3. Go tent camping with a significant other
4. Interrupt a street break dancing routine with moves of my own and then walk away as if nothing happened
5. Learn to surf and purchase a surfboard
6. Own a boxer dog named Bronx
7. Travel to Italy, Australia, Africa, Ireland for the first time and visit Nicaragua again
8. Write an original song and have someone famous sing it
9. Dance on the Ellen Show (yet this requires me to become famous...oops)
10. Be married in a large cathedral
Hi friends! This is just a note that I'm alive and well. I promise to post an update soon. I've been very busy writing for Round Tab...
One moment I'm gently eyeing my peers success, reminding myself of my own mediocrity. The next moment, I'm on stage in front of a ...
In my last post I shared with you a few things I'm doing every day or often this New Year. One of them is write every day. I joined DI...
I survived my first week of #Whole30 with only 3 minor cheats (all accidental). The first, I mentioned in a previous post was the Starbuck...