In light of feeling unfulfilled, here is a top ten list of things I'd like to do before I die:
1. Write/publish a Great American Novel, or at least one worthy of a noteworthy literary prize
3. Go tent camping with a significant other
4. Interrupt a street break dancing routine with moves of my own and then walk away as if nothing happened
5. Learn to surf and purchase a surfboard
6. Own a boxer dog named Bronx
7. Travel to Italy, Australia, Africa, Ireland for the first time and visit Nicaragua again
8. Write an original song and have someone famous sing it
9. Dance on the Ellen Show (yet this requires me to become famous...oops)
10. Be married in a large cathedral
After an fantastic month of August where all the stars were aligned and life seemed damn near perfect, I entered the month of September with...
I survived my first week of #Whole30 with only 3 minor cheats (all accidental). The first, I mentioned in a previous post was the Starbuck...
Hot off the heals of an amazing Memorial Day weekend, I enter the work week with a renewed sense of purpose and determination. I did ever...
This month seems nothing short of incredibly. I mean, seriously. It may have been the best month of my life and that is no exaggeration. Let...