Thursday, April 11, 2013

It Was Time For A Face Lift



I started this blog in the summer of 2009. I had just graduated The College of William and Mary and had no effin clue what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. I have a blast looking back at the old posts and seeing how much I've changed.

While the blog entries have decreased in number each year, I have...indeed...maintained this blog for almost 4 years. This is a huge accomplishment since I rarely finish or keep up with anything I start. So to honor that accomplishment, I did a little redecorating. I hope you like it.

Lately I have been feeling on top of my game despite the fact I have a paper due today at 5:30 and I am by no means done and it is 11:25am. haha But, I've made some personal discoveries that I believe will lead to fruitful change in my life. I'm trying to learn how to keep calm and carry on in the midst of chaos. I'm also enjoying this beautiful spring weather and have been swagging out my spring outfits all week. Looking good makes you feel good.

April is/has been/will continue to be a big month for me. I'm doing some traveling in two weeks down to William and Mary for the reunion aka farewell of my college sorority chapter, Phi Mu Gamma Alpha. The last weekend of April, I'm going to my best friend's cousin's wedding...where the only person I'll know is my best friend.I have to say I'm pretty excited. I'm still waiting to hear back about my "take a chance" news. I can't disclose right now because I might jinx it. If things work out there will be a huge post about it. There is a good chance this news could hit in April.

I can't explain it. I just feel awake, aware, alive. I also feel like I'm changing again, but it isn't dramatic and it is most certainly for the good.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What if I'm not a Writer?

I've mentioned this before. My first book I ever wrote was a few chapters long. Each page was a new chapter. I was in second or third ...