Wednesday, February 1, 2017

#Whole30 Day 24


I can almost taste the cream in my coffee. I'm on Day 24 of #Whole30. I realized I have been going through the timeline a little more delayed than most people. At this point I should experience "Tiger Blood" which is endless energy and a positive outlook on life. While I do feel a small additional pep in my step, what I am going through now is the really insane dreams that involve me eating non Whole30 foods and feeling guilty. Like...oh hey, I'm almost done anyway...I'm going to eat this ice cream. 

In real life, I have no desire to destroy all of my hard work and partake in non Whole30 foods before my challenge is up. They say these dreams are your brain's way of trying to bring you back to your old eating habits and the food you used to gorge on has a psychological hold on you. Creepy right?

In other news, I've officially lost 15 pounds since this all started AND have entered a new challenge for February. I'm in the #RunStreakPhiladelphia challenge and must run at least one mile per day EVERY day in February. I'm hoping I can really stick to it, even if it means banging out a mile around my block 8 times or something. I think I'm going to do a challenge every month or something to keep me on track with my goals. 

I bought digestive enzymes which have been a BLESSING. Now I'm no longer have bathroom issues with the Whole30 diet and should have bought the enzymes on day one. Just one capsule before I eat and everything is fine. No more bloating. Whew. 

SIX days to go and then I'm done. Still considering eating a pint of Halo Top for breakfast on day 31 to celebrate. haha

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What if I'm not a Writer?

I've mentioned this before. My first book I ever wrote was a few chapters long. Each page was a new chapter. I was in second or third ...