Wednesday, January 18, 2017

#Whole30 Day 10

You are most likely to quit your #Whole30 program on days 10 and 11. The newness of it has worn off, the benefits aren't quite dramatic and you're tired.

Not me. I've lost about 10lbs. I'm learning new things to cook. I am tired though. I cook every night even if it is just a meal for the next day. Lots and lots of cooking. I did manage to eat out twice this week for lunch and remain 100% compliant! #salads

My favorite dish so far was this baked "linguine" dish made from bell peppers, zucchini and shrimp. I've also taken to baking apple slices and sprinkling some cinnamon on them (allowed). I am really tired though and my bowels...well...don't want to TMI but they've been at work. I'll just leave it at that. 

I refuse to quit. I refuse to give up. I refuse to cheat. 20 days to go!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What if I'm not a Writer?

I've mentioned this before. My first book I ever wrote was a few chapters long. Each page was a new chapter. I was in second or third ...